Step 1: Get to know us!
Come learn more about PBSC Osgoode and meet members of the PBSC Osgoode team at the following events:
- Aug 27 (2:30-5:30pm): Attend the Social Justice Social and visit PBSC in the JCR
- Aug 28 (12:30-1:45pm): Visit us at the Welcome Luncheon for PBSC/CLASP/LAWS
- Aug 29 (3:45-5:30pm): Visit our table at the Clubs Fair
- Sept 5 (5:30-7:30pm): Check out our annual Launch Party in the JCR!
- Sept 9-12 (10:00am-5:00pm): Visit our table in Gowlings Hall during our Tabling Week
Check out our Calendar for all up-to-date information on our recruitment activities!
Step 2: Apply online – It’s fast and easy!
Our applications opened on September 4th at 12:00pm and have now CLOSED.
Applications for certain projects (FLP, PBO, Refugee Law Office, Trans ID Clinic) were due by 12:00pm on Tuesday, September 10th.
All other applications were due by 12:00 pm on Friday, September 13th.
To apply for all PBSC Osgoode Volunteer Programs, follow these two steps:
Step 1. Complete our short PBSC Volunteer application between now and Sept 13th (or Sept 10th for Advanced Applications).
Step 2. (a) All applicants should email their résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org (unless specified elsewhere below).
(b) NOTE: Applicants to the following PBSC Osgoode projects should send their résumé to the email address indicated below:
- Family Law Project: FLP.email@example.com
- Wills Project: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Family Law Rotation Project: email@example.com
- PBO Self Represented Litigant Project: firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 3 (If Selected): Accept Your Offer, Complete The Student Agreement Form and Attend Your Trainings
Rolling offers will be sent out the week of September 16th. Once you receive an offer, you have 24 hours to decline or accept. Once all volunteer positions have been filled, we will indicate such on all of our social media channels.
If you accept an offer, you will be required to complete the Student Agreement Form and attend mandatory PBSC Trainings on dates TBD. Some projects will also require you to attend PBSC WestlawNext Canada Research Training on October 21st at 12:45-2:15pm.
NOTE: some projects have additional project-specific training, so please read the project descriptions carefully when applying for positions as these training sessions are mandatory.